As Director of Compliance and Inclusion at Bald Hill Builders, Carol develops, manages, and provides oversight of our inclusion management program to meet or exceed the workforce, and minority and woman-owned businesses hiring requirements.
She is a proven compliance professional known to Federal, State, and City agencies, funding organizations, general contractors, and developers as the best in the business.
Licenses & Certificates:
- US Department of Labor Prevailing Wage Seminar
- Construction Safety Roundtable of Eastern Massachusetts (CSR-EM) Alliance
- Mold/Legionella Seminar
- OSHA 30
- Association of Section 3 Professionals
- Minority Participation Committee – Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Certificate of Appreciation – Mass Minority Contractors Association
- General Contractor of the Year for Outstanding Achievement in Affirmative Action – Masshousing
- Excellence in Affordable Housing – Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- General Contractor Award of Excellence – Masshousing
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Trainer