Melissa Watson is the Inclusion and Compliance Coordinator at Bald Hill Builders. With eight years of experience as a construction sales specialist and fieldman, she has gained much insight and knowledge for developing conformance overall projects. Melissa’s current roles include defining and fostering our company-wide culture that values the diversity of talent, ideas, and backgrounds.
She provides oversight on sub-contractors’ performances against project goals to ensure the proper action is taken and documented. She follows
all compliance initiatives associated with the City of Boston’s BRJP program, Section 3, Massachusetts Housing Investment Corp Masshousing, Federal Empowerment Zones, and owner mandated programs.
- Massachusets Institute of Technology, Boiler Room – Cambridge, MA
- Seaport District Structural Dock-Dry Dock Ave – Boston, MA
- Jet Blue Airlines, Mechancal Room and Loading Dock – Boston, MA
- Quincy High School (Electrical) – Boston, MA
- Amylin Suspension auto Injection Industrial Warehouse – West Chester, OH
- Bridge Boston Charter School, Plumbing – Boston, MA
- Lonza Manufacturing Mechanical Warehouse – Walkersville, MD
- PCV2 Pharmacy Bioreactor Expansion – Athens, GA